What if I want to remove my work from the repository?


As a digital archive, the Rice Research Repository (R-3) strives to provide persistent access to all content. Requests to withdraw content are evaluated on a case-by-case basis by appropriate library staff and/or Rice General Counsel. 
All withdrawal requests must be submitted via this webform. Library staff may contact the requestor for additional information. Withdrawal requests for theses and dissertations should be made through Rice Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies.
Because the item may have been cited, the item URL will resolve to a “tombstone” page, stating that the item was withdrawn. Neither the file(s) nor the metadata is discoverable via R-3; withdrawn content is also not indexed by search engines. Withdrawn items are only available to library staff for preservation purposes.
  • Last Updated May 28, 2024
  • Views 3
  • Answered By Shannon Kipphut-Smith

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0