What are the guidelines for submitting content?
- The work must be produced or sponsored by Rice faculty, researchers, staff or students. Undergraduate students must receive prior permission to deposit to the repository and typically will be asked to secure sponsorship from a faculty member or Rice organization.
- The work must be scholarly, educational, creative or related to the university's mission.
- The work must be in a digital format. Contact the Digital Media Commons for help digitizing materials..
- The work must be complete, permanent and ready to be distributed. (Embargoes are available if you would like to delay access to the work for a specified period of time.)
- The creator/ copyright owner must be willing and able to grant Rice University the right to publicly distribute and preserve the work via the Rice Research Repository.
- The work must not violate guidelines focused on privacy, intellectual privacy, information security, or related areas.
- The library must have the capacity to preserve and sustain the work over the long-term.
Was this helpful? 0 0