Whom should I contact with questions about depositing Theses and Dissertations?


Rice University's Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies manages thesis and dissertation deposits. The office also maintains a Candidacy & Defense, Frequently Asked Questions page.

  • Last Updated Aug 01, 2023
  • Views 8
  • Answered By Shannon Kipphut-Smith

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0