Answered By: Karen McElfresh Last Updated: Sep 24, 2019 Views: 344
New York Times accounts created through the Rice subscription must be renewed annually in order to verify that you are still affiliated with Rice Univesity.
Please follow these steps to renew your account:
- Go to http://accessnyt.com
- Search for 'Rice University'
- Click 'Already have an Account? Log in here' and sign in with your existing account username and password.
- Check your email for a confirmation from NY Times and click on the link in the email. If you don't see the email, check your spam filter (i.e. Proofpoint). For help with this step click here.
- Confirm your account is working by going to https://www.nytimes.com/ and clicking on 'Account'. You should see 'Digital Subscriber' listed under your username.
- If you use the NY Times mobile app, log out and back in.
If you are still unable to access New York Times, please contact the library.