Answered By: Sandi Edwards
Last Updated: Jul 23, 2015     Views: 40

You will need to initiate the interlibrary loan request from your library at UH-Clear Lake. 

Another option is the on-site interlibrary loan program.  For this you need to obtain a valid signed on-site ILL form from your library (which specifies the title(s) to be borrowed) and then you bring it, with your school ID, to our Circulation Desk.  Check  the Community Borrowers page to see if your school is included in this program.


Related Topics

Contact Us