Answered By: Sandi Edwards
Last Updated: May 28, 2019     Views: 42

Yes we do.  With a current Rice ID you can check out a digital video camera, DSLR camera, digital audio recorder, microphone, tripod and more from the DMC (Digital Media Commons). 

Please see the DMC Equipment List page for more information.

Related Topics

Contact Us