Answered By: Sandi Edwards
Last Updated: May 24, 2016     Views: 396

Study carrels are located throughout the Library’s General Stacks, from the 2nd to the 4th floor.

Only Rice Graduate students and Faculty may be assigned carrels.

Please visit the Request Study Carrel page to find more information about the different types of carrels, guidelines for eligibility, and how to apply online.

A map of available carrels can be found here.

Related Topics

Contact Us