Answered By: Anna Xiong
Last Updated: Aug 13, 2020     Views: 91

Yes, please check the Government Publishing Office's government information ( website:

For Rice faulty, staff and students, you can also access our subscription database, ProQuest Congressional, covers many more years including some content back to 1789.  


Related Topics

Contact Us